This week has been “listening to other people’s bullshit” week. Here are 10 excuses which have prevented me from doing work and/or getting home on time (after working very very long hours):
- I need to pick my school kids up from school – said to avoid 9am sharp meeting. Currently, nowhere in Australia has kids back at school. It is the school holidays for most of January.
- I can only do meetings at the same time every week (and spends time drinking coffee or not at their desk drinking coffee).
- I don’t know how to do it. Can’t you sit in that meeting for me?
- *Treats me as their bloody receptionist of secretary when that’s not my job*
- “I don’t know” (this person who refuses to offer any alternatives to anything)
- I need to go exercise
Seriously any whingers can go fuck off lol…after this horrible, long week (and the January blues)